Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Vst software on the JC Productionz website may be used royalty free in your music. Default soundbank presets within my synthesizers & additional soundbanks/individual sounds must not be sold or distributed as audio samples unless you have changed the sound considerably to make it your own creation.
- You must not resell or decompile the software.
- You may only distribute the free original Zip files you downloaded from JC Productionz, they must be distributed AS IS with strictly no additions to the original zip files and cannot be recompressed as part of a larger Zip file or EXE file. The zip files MUST be offered for free, and must not be included in any CD/DVD Vst compilations sold on Ebay, Tradebit or any other site. However, the Zip files may be included in CD/DVD compilations which are part of a magazine subscription, in which case you must notify us of this on the JC Productionz contact page.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these terms & restrictions and may be terminated by JC Productionz at any time. Upon terminating your viewing & use of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on JC Productionz’s web site are provided “as is”. JC Productionz makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, JC Productionz does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall JC Productionz or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, hardware, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on JC Productionzs website, even if JC Productionz or a JC Productionz authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on JC Productionz’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. JC Productionz does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. JC Productionz may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. JC Productionz does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
JC Productionz has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by JC Productionz of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to JC Productionz’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.