Kvraudio wrongly titled this plugin as a vsti instrument, it’s still a vst plugin, but now with the option to be triggered from midi(I guess it’s debatable). Cubase allows you to send midi to vst plugins, so I made use of that, there’s no pitch recognition it only sends midi note on and off messages.
Now incorporating 2 granulators and LFO options. You’re audio is about to be sent to the moon and back!
- Added 2nd granulator channel
- New Gui (graphic interface)
- Panning on both channels, only on stereo audio track
- Added midi learn functionality on all controls
- Plugin can now be triggered from midi
- Added trigger button to Gui
- Optional host sync added for grain rate
- Granulators can now be triggered in stereo mode or separately
- Overall grain level control added & mix capability
- Both granulator channels can be operated independently
- Right click midi learn on almost all controls