Changes In Version 2
- New GUI
- Now has selectable bender range up to an octave
- Attenuation button which takes the level down by several db
- Now compatible with dual core cpu’s so you can use multiple instances of ProjectX1
- Default presets have been streamlined
- Midi learn on right click menu for knobs & sliders
ProjectX1 is a hybrid bass synth utilizing subtractive, fm, phase distortion and unison synthesis. It’s essentially a monophonic synth but has a pseudo stereo mode also and features 2 filters, 2 adsr’s, mod envelope generator, 2 modulation matrix’s with 24 possible destinations each and the source signals can also be inverted.
There’s two effects types which are widely used in music production today; a tube amp simulator which allows you to control gain, clip, speed, cap, bias, shape and mix and also a bit crusher with selectable modes of operation. A unison oscillator has been added but the synth doesn’t operate in unison mode. Peak follow has been added and can grunge up the sound a bit more. Most of the knobs/sliders can be controlled via midi and there’s also dual waveshapers or asymmetrical waveshaping for want of a better Term.Comment by email from Gotenk: I still use this presets and this plugin. This is one of the best bass plugin seriusly 🙂
Please read the included manual for more info.
Checkout the ProjectX1 Platinum Pack
What Do You Think Of The ProjectX1 Vers 2 Update?
- Love it (59%, 22 Votes)
- Like it (30%, 11 Votes)
- It's ok (5%, 2 Votes)
- Prefer original version (5%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 37